It was a short and stressful week, so I didn't get a chance to read as much as I'd like but here are the gems I did manage to review. How do you find time to read?
* If you haven't heard, Google Analytics has rolled out Enhanced Ecommerce Analytics. Dive deeper into your site's performance | http://goo.gl/BjPuAC
* On a side note, I'm getting really tired of reading articles portraying themselves as offering deep insights into marketing on Facebook or Twitter, when all they do is cover the basics.
* Fliptop has posted an ebook about predictive lead scoring. Download it and learn how to send just the best leads to your sales team. | http://bit.ly/PLS_guide
* I miss having a standing desk, so this list of excercises to make up for all the sitting is worth printing out and posting at your desk | Art of Manliness http://www.artofmanliness.com/2014/08/05/undo-the-damage-of-sitting/
* Long read - FRESHLY PRESSED: Harry Holly Helped Make the the Fast Food Hamburger Possible | https://thedistance.com/hollymatic